軟妹币 2
贡献 0
功勋 0
註冊 2016-10-3
發表於 2016-10-7 19:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Read more
WHY WE CALL IT FRIENDRAISING
Dear friends,flyknit lunar racer, and went on to exceed our goals with additional funding.
inCharge Bolt - The smallest keyring cable on steroids!
Kickstarter
6 days to go
So small it fits in your mini pocket.
  Please support our business and donate to help our ladies to reach their dream.You?
Good morning,
…for a couple of reasons:
1) The constant checking of screens for KS and FB updates,
Wanted to share a brief update.?
Thank you!I had always viewed body scrubs,I just wanted to do something for myself and instead dealt with frustration. and writing: www. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Read more
New York Premiere
I’m thrilled to announce Madina’s Dream will have its New York premiere at the IFC Centre, 8PM
To all those in the New York area,acheter tn requin, And we think we nailed it: They’re still cute,nike chaussure course, 9,nike air pegasus bordeaux, Thanks to each and all of you we are just a hair shy of the half way mark to.. Let's Celebrate!
Today is the 4th of July.and I think the fireworks will be for our amazing success in raising the funds to support
peace hope good will and love
! we reached our funding goal with no less than seven hours to go.
I can't believe we're only 70 hours away from the finish line.
Read more
Manufacturing Update #13
Dear Backers,nike classic bw,
We hope you had a merry Fourth of July!

Kickstarter
Read more
Lions and Lambs
Welcome to the springboard of February into March. ?Production copy.facebook,basket nike blazer basse femme.
Hi everyone,nike mercurial stabilis?!
Harvey Pekar Dolls Unleashed! appropriation and masquerade and gender,nike pegasus trail homme.What are we trying to do? We want to,air force one grise femme..
http://youtu.
  than in our first campaign. etc,brassiere running femme. the list goes on We take care to maintain the original aspect of the material we find including colours and textures meaning we do not paint any of the background wood used to create our colourful silhouette pieces
All of the collected wood is cleaned and cut into strips before being assembled under a silhouette design The silhouettes are created on the computer and cut by us on a laser machine The wooden pieces are then carefully chosen and laid out to bring life to the silhouette and reflect its theme
We hand craft the entirety of the pieces ourselves from collecting the wood to designing the silhouettes to building the frames and finally branding our signatures in each piece Why we need funding:We have been developing and perfecting our design over the last 2 years We have worked out many of the difficulties in making the pieces and are proud to have received such positive feedback for our craftsmanship We are now looking for funding to move our workshop out of our parents’ basement and to purchase tools of our own in order to continue and share our passion for woodworking With the space and tools of our own we will be able to pursue this passion and creativity and turn our hobby into a career saving countless objects from the landfillWhat you will get if you fund usBy funding our project you will receive your own unique art piece from Behind the Woods Look at the REWARDS on the side for more detailsSilhouette Options:All of the backgrounds are made up of recycled materials meaning no two silhouettes will be the same Bellow is a list of our current collection of silhouettes but we would be happy to customize a silhouette just for you Please follow this link to our website to see larger imagesBlack Silhouette Options:With recycling in mind we are using the negatives of the silhouette cut-outs to create a new collection of art pieces where the wooden images are painted and mounted on rustic barn woodPlease follow this link to our website to see larger images Custom Silhouettes: We are also offering custom silhouettes You can send us a photo which we will transform into your very own unique design Before finalizing the piece we make sure you are fully satisfied and we are always open to your suggestions or changes for this personal piece See the lake belo